Monday, April 13, 2009

Good and Bad

Good:

Today is the day after Easter. And what does that mean?? All the Easter candy is half-price! Woo hoo!

On the way to work this morning I scored a bag of miniature peanut butter cups and a half pound bag of M&Ms for $2.44.


Bad:

At some unknown point during ensuing feeding frenzy, I managed to smear chocolate on the front of my cream-colored shirt. It looks like poo.

I have eaten almost the entire bag of peanut butter cups in the couple of hours I've been at work. My ass is getting bigger even as we speak. And I don't care.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheesy said...

Lordy girl I hear it spreading from here... oh wait... that's MY blueberry ass....

11:32 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Don't you know it doesn't count if you're at work? You're using all those calories to um... think!

7:39 AM  
Blogger kara said...

this took me forever to find, but it was worth it:

http://www.the-it-crowd.ch/S01E03.html

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Ah, yes. The telltale sign of being in the throes of a chocolate binge is the lack of caring.

I've ridden that lack of caring right up the scale, in fact.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home