Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've Gone Red(dish)

Don’t worry, Bill O’Reilly! I swear I’m not a godless commie! I think I’m just having a mid-life crisis. And no, I haven’t traded Slag in for a couple of 25-year-olds. I still have a job. There are no sports cars in the driveway. No, none of that. Instead I’ve gone completely WILD and dyed my hair “medium auburn blond” (with a few blond highlights). How’s that for thrills and drama? Woohoo!!!!!

Somebody better shoot me with a tranquilizer dart before I go nuts and call in sick to work when I’m not really sick.

Photo courtesy of Slag

9 Comments:

Blogger Mauigirl said...

Hi! I just realized you have returned! Welcome back - sorry you had a bad 2008 and hope 2009 is excellent for you and your family. (Those are nice quilts, by the way!).

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We like!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Wow...very very pretty!

10:21 AM  
Blogger kara said...

ok, that's shot so perfectly that you look like one of those barbie heads.

the color's beautiful, though.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Nice!

And it's called a mental health day. You're entitled.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Woo hooo welcome to the queendom of ginger heads!!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Mauigirl, Dean and Joy, Em: Thanks!

Kara: Yeah, I'm Barbie's older, fatter, uglier, meaner identical twin sister.

Jazz: I have been known to do it in the case of acute mental breakdown.

Cheesy: I'll be using my new powers for good and not evil.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Well that's ok I have evil all wrapped up~

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Honey, it's gorgeous...and some red highlights...? You can NEVER go wrong with a hint of red.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home