Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring Planting

You might think that February would be too early to plant your tomatoes, but no. Turns out, if you live in a place where you have a 50/50 shot at running your air conditioner on Christmas Day, you can plant in February.

Slag's back is, of course, very delicate, so Skiver and I were drafted to serve as his crew. I had snuck out of work an hour early and thought I was going to spend the hour goofing off, but no. I was promptly snared. Skiver, being the smart one and also not the one who lives with Slag, was tardy and arrived after work started. The work started at 4:15pm. Which also happens to be the exact minute that I arrived at home from work today.

I tried the tilling before Skiver arrived, but....I suck at tilling. Skiver is surprisingly good at tilling. He said it was more fun than vacuuming.





3 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

Planting tomatos.

In February.

Excuse my while I go cry in frustration.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Could Skiver come vacuum for me? It IS easier!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

We're expecting a 10-12 inch snowstorm tonight. I am very jealous!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home