Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Perfect Man

Slag called me at work this morning. He was measuring a house and the dog next door was going ape-shit barking, as dogs often do when there's a stranger in their territory. Only this dog ended every bark with a perfect imitation of the classic Curly "Woo Woo" noise. It totally destroyed any trepidation that said barking might have generated.

Slag called me, just to hold up the phone so I could hear it too.

I ask you, is this not the perfect man for me?? I'm pretty sure he is.

7 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say...yes.

Though it would've been even more ideal if he'd followed the call with a picture message of him doing the pokey eye thing that Moe does. But then...that might lead to a wound, so maybe not.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Whippersnapper said...

Yes. Yes, definitely perfect for you. And vice versa, I'm sure!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Stucco said...

What the hell king of dog barks "woowoo"? I want one. I hope it was named "HeyMoe"

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Yep. That's pretty much perfect.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Evil Spock said...

You guys are so sweet its giving Evil Spock a toothache!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

LOL!! Woowooo let the dogs out?
You are truly blessed gurlie!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

kara, Agree. I didn't hear any "nyuk nyuk"'ing either, but that would have been appropriate too.

whippersnapper, Yeah, we're not much for traditional romancy type stuff.

stucco, I don't know. It sounded like a little yappy dog when it wasn't doing the woo woo thing.

jazz, it says it all.

evil spock, I know. Isn't it sickening??

cheesy, I know! :)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home