Friday, October 20, 2006

What She Said! (Or, Things I Hate, Part 5)

Bill O'Reilly, you've gone and done it. You've gotten yourself added to the list of things that I hate. I'm sure you're shaking in your boots.

I don't have anything to add to what Cecily has said over at And I Wasted All That Birth Control, other than to agree with her completely. She's been through more than most of us can possibly imagine. Nobody who has faced those kinds of decisions deserves to have to listen to you spewing garbage about things you know nothing about.

Bill, I'm going to tell you the same thing that I told Tom. MEDICINE IS NOT YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE. So shut up about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stucco said...

The real question is why would you (or anyone) listen to him? I heard recently that his ratings were falling fast and that gives a little hope for humanity.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, I'm not sure O'Reilly has an area of expertise - other than as spokesperson for assholes. But I'm always happy when one more of us add him to our list of things we hate. Too bad he doesn't get the message and go crawl in a hole.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Burned!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

stucco, I avoid him at all costs, but ol' Bill is wiley and occasionally sneaks up on you when you're not looking.

em, I agree 100%. I'd be willing to dig the hole myself.

crimsonking, ditto.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home