Thursday, October 12, 2006

We're Off!

We leave early in the morning for lands north. I'm taking DC north of the Mason-Dixon Line to visit my family. Well, only about 50 miles north of it, but north nonetheless. It will be our first plane trip since the "no styling gel or hand lotion" rules went into effect. We always pack a bottle of Cholula Sauce so DC can season his meals while we're there. I guess the sauce will have to go in our checked luggage this time. Please Zeus, let the bottle stay intact. It would definitely put a damper on things if I arrived with hot sauce all over my Underoos.

The current temperature there is well below the minimum 75 degrees that DC requires for comfort. If you listen closely, you can already hear him squealing in protest. To me, it will be sweet relief.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stucco said...

Happy trails. Hope if your britches get fiery that it's foor some other reason than spilled hot sauce. Or spilled BenGay. Hope the toothpaste stays in the tube too. You could fill your luggage with loose flour just to make the screeners earn their keep, but then they may menace your hot sauce.

DC gets a chill at 75F? Damn, I can't stand anything above that...

10:42 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Well, if worst comes to worst, you can always go commando. :)

You can't get Cholula where you're going? *boggle* It's EVERYWHERE here...

Ian

12:04 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Underoos?! Ha ha! Which ones do you have? I have the Spider-Man ones.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home