Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Home and Cranky

I finally made it home from Florida. The trip was lovely. The flight home was not. I'm too tired to work myself up into a lather with a proper bitching, but here's a brief summary:

Time I was scheduled to arrive home: 4:30pm, Monday, February 26

Time I actually arrived home: 11:45pm, Tuesday, February 27

No, it wasn't weather related. Mechanical problems only. Needless to say, American Airlines is on my shit list for the foreseeable future. They suck.

8 Comments:

Blogger Schmoopie said...

Wow. They DO suck. I've never flown American before, but now I know not to in the future! I am glad you are finally back :)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Sorry for you bad experience. But they eventually all suck. Every airline has its horror stories. Waddaya gonna do, basically they're public transport. Just big expensive busses that fly.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Welcome home sweets....breath... and put your feet up!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Evil Spock said...

Welcome back! Evil Spock missed you! Jazz was getting a bit unruly in your absence . . .

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Holy moo! They made you over a day late! That's lousy. Did you score any free flights off them for the future?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Wow..that is one freaking big delay! Hope you are feeling better by now. If not, one more drink might help.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Whippersnapper said...

Oh boo hoo hoo, you got an extra day in Florida, CRY ME A RIVER!!! I was once stuck in Guam for an extra week because some wonderful thief stole my passport. I cried everyday on my way to the beach.

Or were you stuck in the airport the whole time? Now that really would suck..

10:37 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

whippersnapper, have you been commenting drunk again?

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home